miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010

A country I would like visit: Italy


A country I have always wanted to visit is Italy, because I like the Italian language so much and Italian men too.


I dream of seeing Venetia, because this city was the inspiration when Colon called to my beloved country Venezuela. “Venezuela” to mean, according to legend, “Pequeña Venecia”. He saw that in Venezuela the natives’ house was on the water and remembered Venetia.


Other city in Italy that I like to visit is Asis, I’m devout that “Francisco de Asís”. When I was child I studied in a Franciscan school and learn the history to his life. Will be amazing could see the church that he did, and pray in his grave. He is a very important figure in the Catholic Church but I think that independently of your belief, he left very good teachings.


I like only visit, because I don’t’ want to move to other country, but if I will go I prefer to stay here several days, at least 15 to do a good tour. But if I had the opportunity to study a postgraduate course whit a grant, I will go without think for 2 years.


In other opportunity I write more about this. Good bye.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario