miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Cinema and movies



Well, today I’m going to write about cinema. I like very much the cinema, but I don’t have money to go frequently, with luck, only once in a month.

In the Bicentenary Holidays, I went to the free cinema in the Cultural Centre “Palacio de la Moneda” a saw a film in black and white. Very interesting, but I wouldn’t see it again.

I have many favourite films; I like so much The Butterfly Effects because it’s real... If you change one important thing in your life, all your life change too. That’s why we shouldn’t regret for the past time. I recommend it but it is full of fiction.

I like “A Beautiful Mind” too because it shows us how we can achieve whatever that we set out to do, even if they are difficult. The kind of story on this film can not be found in the real life because it is almost impossible but even that, I also recommend it.

Other film is Ghost, It’s very incredible, and this film it’s really amazing for me. The love can do this kind of connection believe or not, only that we don’t see it, we can feel it. If you like the most romantic films, you have to see it.

In the past I rent films, to see in my house, but with internet it’s not necessary, I only download the films and see them in a comfortable place, my bed.

It is all for today soon I will write more about my interest. Good luck!!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario