lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Art and Me...

Art is a kind of expression that is really important for culture and for humanity so it is indeed a way to a new form of perception of live, I enjoy art because it is beautiful how I feel when I have it in front of me, since I was a kid I have visited a lot of museums in my country, I always went with my mother. I like very much to visit museums, here in Santiago I have gone to a lot of museums specially due to the bicentenary. Well I neither draw nor paint pictures in fact when I have to do so I always do my best to get a good one; I have never participated in any art competition. A lot of people have good skills in art but I do not feel jealous anyway, the modernism and art have to be together and I like very much that result because it is part of everyday life, the paints of Pablo Picasso are so good I think he was practically a genius and I find he is astonishes and he is a little weird too. The graffiti is almost used as a way of vandalism but not always happens to be part of it so it is also a form of art specially for the young people, my favorite painter is Da vinci, he is a great painter his paints are so interesting in many ways and my favourite paint is The Mona Lisa, some people say that The Mona Lisa is Da Vinci painted himself if it is real how he did it? Everybody ask themselves. There are a lot of good persons in art and it can be trough the music, sculpture and making amazing things too. The world and the universe are the biggest arts ever created.

1 comentario:

  1. They say lots of things about Mona Lisa. Some people claim that it was a man, others say she didn’t have any teeth, etc, etc. Next thing they´re going to say is that she was from Saturn and wasn’t painted by DaVinci at all, but by Jesus Christ.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Art is a kind of expression that is really important for culture and for humanity so it is indeed a way to a new form of perception of liFE. (PERIOD) I enjoy art because it is beautiful how I feel when I have it in front of me.
    (PERIOD) EVER since I was a kid I have visited a lot of museums in my country, I always went with my mother. I like to visit museums very much (WO), here in Santiago I have BEEN to a lot of museums specially due to the bicentenary.
    Well I neither draw nor paint pictures, in fact, when I have to do so I always do my best to get a good one; I have never participated in any art competition. A lot of people have good skills in art but I do not feel jealous anyway. (PERIOD)
    Modernism and art have to be together and I like that result very much (WO) because it is part of everyday life. (PERIOD) The paintINGs of Pablo Picasso are so good. (PERIOD) I think he was practically a genius and I find he is astonishING and he WAS a little weird too. (PERIOD)
    Graffiti is almost used as a way of vandalism but IT DOES not always happen to be part of it , so it is also a form of art specially for the young people. (PERIOD)
    My favorite painter is Da vinci, he is a great painter. (PERIOD) His paintINGs are so interesting in many ways and my favourite ONE is The Mona Lisa. (PERIOD) Some people say that The Mona Lisa is Da Vinci (/) himself. (PERIOD) If it is TRUE, how did he DO it?, everybody WONDERS.
    There are a lot of good persons in art and it can be tHrough the music, sculpture and making amazing things too (NOT CLEAR). The world and the universe are the biggest arts ever created.

    ResponderBorrar